Joint Status Seminar 2012 of the ERA-NET PathoGenoMics for the projects funded by the 2nd and 3rd calls
January 23-24, 2012
Costa Adeje, Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain
The ERA-NET PathoGenoMics has implemented three multinational calls. A joint status seminar will be organized on the ongoing projects funded under its 2nd and 3rd joint calls in order to get an overview of the research undertaken and the results obtained in the ERA-NET. We invite all project coordinators and all project partners of the research projects funded by these two calls. Furthermore, we invite one junior researcher per partner from each 2nd call project to present his/her results as a poster. The programme consists of presentations of the two calls’ research projects.
- INVITATION TO THE SEMINAR (includes important information of the arrangements)
- ACCOMMODATION: All participants should book their rooms directly at the seminar hotel:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: (34) 922 71 41 71; Fax: (34) 922 71 92 06
The seminar takes place at the hotel H10 Costa Adeje Palace**** located in the Southern coast of Tenerife.
- The half-board rate is 85 EUR for one person and 128 EUR for two persons in a standard double room, including breakfast, lunch or dinner and taxes.
- The full-board rate is 99 EUR for one person and 142 EUR for two persons in a standard double room, including breakfast, lunch, dinner and taxes.
- A supplement of 10 € per person and night will be charged for rooms with sea views.
- The room price will be the same if you wish to stay beyond the official seminar days.
There is no pre-blocking of rooms for the seminar participants, or a deadline for reservation. Nevertheless it is strongly recommended booking the rooms by early October, because hotels in this area may be fully booked long time in advance. Thereafter availability of hotel rooms cannot be guaranteed. See also the cancellation policy presented in the Seminar Invitation.
- Registration form
- Abstract form
IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES:
|Hotel room bookings||by October 1, 2011
|Deadline for registrations||October 30, 2011|
|Deadline for abstract submissions||December 14, 2011|
|The Status Seminar||January 23-24, 2012|