You have entered the IISP: Interactive Information System on Pathogenomics
If you would like to insert information about your research or research group, please click to the following link to download the form. After filling it out, please send back to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here you will find information about Research groups in the PathoGenoMics fields from the ERA-NET partner countries (Austria, Finland, France, Hungary, Israel, Latvia, Portugal, Slovenia and Spain).
This information is supposed to support cooperation between researchers from different European countries
and thus enhance the development of a European Research Area for PathoGenoMics .
The following information is available and can be searched for:
- researcher names
- Institution of the respective researcher, city and country of his/her institution
- Contact data of the researcher (address, phone, email)
- Research topics and studied microorganisms of the researcher
- Special techniques applied by the researcher
- Potential cooperation topics suggested by the researcher
If you have any comments/questions or if you would like to add some information, please contact email@example.com
|Name:||Dr. Luikart, Gordon|
|Institution:||CIBIO, Centro de Investigação em Biodiversidade e Recursos Genéticos Campus Agrário de Vairão Universidade do Porto|
|Special methods / technologies:|
|Suggestions for potential research cooperations:|